New document review services from Kroll Ontrack provide clients with a cost effective solution for document intensive discovery projects
Uniting world-class technology with experienced review teams, Kroll Ontrack now offers clients document review assistance to improve efficiencies and reduce litigation costs
Minneapolis – September 15, 2009 – Kroll Ontrack®, the industry's largest provider of paper and electronic discovery, computer forensics, ESI consulting, and courtroom and presentation services, today announced the launch of a Document Review Service to help clients more efficiently manage discovery projects and ultimately reduce mounting litigation costs. By utilizing a single service provider from collection to production, clients will benefit from a seamless service as well as industry leading review professionals and technology.
"Document review can account for anywhere between 50 and 90 percent of total litigation costs. Companies and their outside law firms are working to identify strategies to control and reduce these costs," said Michele Lange, Esq., director of Legal Technologies at Kroll Ontrack. "Kroll Ontrack's Document Review Services directly address these cost concerns with skilled document review teams that are trained on our award-winning review tool, Ontrack® Inview™. With Kroll Ontrack, clients do not have to seek out a separate document review provider; they are served at every step of discovery, from collection through processing to review and production – all at a simple, predictable price point."
Kroll Ontrack clients can expect a variety of cost-saving advantages with this new service offering, including:
- Seamless Process – Clients obtain the results they desire without the need of multiple service providers, and will receive customized case workflow that ensures speed, accuracy and confirmed completion deadlines.
- Qualified Review Teams – Highly qualified legal document review professionals are able to conduct review projects of any size while utilizing a custom process to ensure that document sets are reviewed in the most efficient manner.
- Best-in-Class Service – Document review managers will achieve efficiencies for law firms and in-house counsel by helping them manage project timelines, budget constraints and production obligations. This includes designing and implementing document review procedures that best suit each case as well as providing progress updates throughout the review.
- Innovative Technology – Kroll Ontrack review teams will utilize Ontrack Inview, the industry's fastest and most feature-rich online review tool, used on cases with millions of pages, by thousands of simultaneous reviewers, who are capable of reviewing hundreds of documents per hour. In addition, review teams can also take advantage of other Kroll Ontrack technology such as Ontrack® Advanceview™ to perform early data assessment and significantly reduce data sets prior to processing and review.
- Flexible Staffing Options – Kroll Ontrack has both domestic and international document review team staffing options in order to fit diverse client budget and location needs.
The Legal Technologies & Consulting division of Kroll Ontrack provides corporations, law firms and government agencies with technology and consulting services for large scale paper and electronic discovery, computer forensics, and litigation readiness and response projects. Through the acquisition of TrialGraphix (September 2007), the leader in jury consulting and presentations, Kroll Ontrack now offers a wide range of trial services such as jury research; witness preparation; trial consulting; graphics; and presentation technology for mediations, arbitrations, and trial. Helping clients quickly and cost-effectively find, review, manage, produce and present relevant evidence, Kroll Ontrack is recognized as the leading electronic discovery provider by the Am Law Tech Survey (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008).
About Kroll Ontrack Inc.
Kroll Ontrack provides technology-driven services and software to help legal, corporate and government entities as well as consumers recover, search, analyze, produce and present data efficiently and cost-effectively. In addition to its award-winning suite of software, Kroll Ontrack provides data recovery, advanced search, paper and electronic discovery, computer forensics, ESI consulting, jury consulting, and presentation services. Kroll Ontrack is a technology services division of Kroll Inc., the global risk consulting company. For more information about Kroll Ontrack and its offerings please visit www.krollontrack.com; www.ontrackdatarecovery.com; www.ontrackengenium.com; www.trialgraphix.com.