Specialized recovery services for any situation
Although, specialized recovery services are tailored to each organization's needs, it typically involves:
- Consulting with customer's IT team or OEM experts to find solutions
- Providing a dedicated team of data recovery experts and developers working on your job until the recovered files are delivered to you
- Discussing the need for a 24/7 emergency-level support option
- Providing a project structure to your crisis, including a project plan, daily updates, and conference calls
- Working at the raw data level; below the operating system, file system, or RAID level to repair the actual data corruptions and recover the requested data
- Creating new technologies or modifying existing technologies to specifically address any unique or one-time data loss scenarios
- Developing software to locate file fragments and rebuild corrupt files and systems
We are here for you 24/7
The Kroll Ontrack dedicated team of 24/7 on-call engineers have industry-leading expertise to develop customized recovery solutions on the fly for even the most complex infrastructures. Whether you're running a high-end enterprise storage environment, trusting your data to the cloud, operating an outdated, legacy proprietary system or supporting a complicated infrastructure directed to a niche market, Kroll Ontrack can help.
In-house research and development
Kroll Ontrack’s global data recovery research and development teams are dedicated to overcoming unique data loss situations. From developing new data recovery tools to working on new and proprietary data storage systems, our team can create a solution for your data loss. We invest in research and development in order to keep up with the fast-paced world of data storage and our research and development team is the largest in the data recovery industry.
Just in time development for urgent recoveries
We understand that data is the lifeblood of any business. If you are running a complex or unique data storage system and lose data, you deserve a quick recovery. Our Just-In-Time development team was created for that purpose. Utilizing our global team of research and development engineers, we are able to use time zones to your advantage. We have a hand-off process for emergency development jobs to our teams across the globe for continuous work until they are completed. This process decreases downtime for our clients who are in dire need of recovery.