Benefits for Dell Customers
As a data recovery partner with Dell, we have been successfully recovering data from Dell storage systems for years. With over 30 years of experience and self-developed tools, we find the best solution for your data recovery.
- Free shipping
- Free Data Evaluation (up to a $65 value)
- Free data recovery consultation and 24/7/365 global service
- Access to the Ontrack® Online information center, a secure portal to easily view the status of your recovery.
- 10% Discount on Data Recovery Service and Software
- 100% guaranteed price quotes with no hidden or extra charges incurred.
- Ontrack Data Recovery Service
- Ontrack® EasyRecovery™ Software
Please provide details of your data loss.
Mention code OEM-PC_Dell in the Comments field below to recieve your 10% discount on Data Recovery services.
Your data recovery specialist will call you within 30 minutes (7AM-6PM CST Monday-Friday)
Free service consultation and quote
Receive service order number instantly
After business hours, you will be contacted the following business morning
The information contained in the form above is used for the free consultation to assess your data loss and determine solutions and pricing options. Ontrack does not supply customer information to other third party marketers.
We provide data recovery on all Dell data storage solutions, including:
- Dell PowerEdge Tower Servers
- PowerEdge Rack Servers
- PowerEdge FX Series Modular Infrastructure
- Dell PowerVault Structure
- EqualLogic PS Series
- Dell Storage MD Series
- Dell Storage FS Series
Common Causes of data loss on Dell storage systems
There are many different causes of data loss in large server storage solutions: the data is no longer accessible due to a hardware or RAID error, humon error (such as accidental deletion), or corrupted data. Ontrack has recovered data from the following scenarios:
- Error on LUN Drives
- Damage to the Virtual Machine (VM) or accidental deletion
- Damaged or deleted snapshots
- Deleted data in a Virtual Machine (VM)
- Formed or newly installed LUNs
- Formatting or reinstalling the Virtual Machine
If you experience data loss on a Dell storage system, contact our specialists immediately to receive a free consultation. The first data recovery attempt is critical for saving your valuable data.