Discounts and Flat Rate Pricing for Areas affected by Natural Disasters
Kroll Ontrack is committed to helping victims of natural disasters and other types of data disasters get their businesses and lives up and running as quickly as possible.
Areas currently impacted by a natural disaster
- Houston and Surrounding Area
Emergency drop-off locations at the following Tech-Zone locations :
We are currently donating $500,000 in free data recovery service to individuals impacted by Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma. Businesses will also receive a deeply discounted data recovery service.
If you are in one of the areas listed, or in an area affected by a natural disaster which is not listed here, please call 800.872.2599 to request a discount.
What to do next
If you have experienced a data loss, there are steps you can take right now to increase your chances at data recovery.
- Turn off computer immediately – further operation may damage data beyond repair
- Do not attempt to operate any visibly damaged devices
- Do not shake, disassemble or attempt to clean any hard drive or server that has been damaged
- Do not dry out water-damaged drives or equipment
- If computer is fire damaged, do not try to remove the hard drive – ship entire computer for recovery
- Restore backups to a different volume - do not restore to the volume that experienced the data loss
- If there is a RAID problem, test the backup by restoring it to a different location or image each drive from the RAID before attempting a rebuild
Disaster Recovery: Bringing Servers Back from the Dead!
In this Spiceworks roundtable, experts in disaster recovery answer questions from IT personnel disaster recovery and preparation.
Start recovering your data!
Contact our team of experts. Kroll Ontrack accommodates everyone – from the largest government or enterprise organization to an individual who may have lost their digital photos and everyone in between.Call us 800.872.2599 Request free online quote